How Can Sylvia Help You?
Enhancing her already extensive public speaking and teaching experience, Sylvia is a John Maxwell certified speaker and coach.* While her entire career involved leadership development for local elected officials, her interests were galvanized by life experiences that led to her latest book, “Dodging Coconut, How to Survive the Storm and Rebuild Your Life.” Her leadership philosophy can be summed up in the following:
• EVERYONE can be a leader
• Leadership carries responsibility to add value to others
• Delivery of leadership matters
• Leadership is equal parts consisting of Humility, Hutzpah, and Humor
• Leadership means forgiveness but with accountability
(John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker and author who has sole over 13 million books including the seminal work on leadership, “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership”)
Sylvia offers the following opportunities for leadership growth:
• Individual coaching for all levels of employees
• Keynotes on topics including: “Building Resilience in an Uncertain World,” “How to Make Great and Ethical Decisions,” “Everyone Can be a Leader” and more.
• John Maxwell’s six core systems with accompanying books and workbooks including, “Leadership Gold,” “Becoming a Person of Influence,” “The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth,” “How to be a Real Success and Everyone Communicates, Few Connect.”
• Sylvia’s Four P’s – Leadership lies in finding and embracing: Purpose in life; Preparedness for the world in which we live and work, Planning in an age of disruption and Perspective of Leadership, the unique human ability to make a good and ethical decision.
• Mastermind groups of individuals who wish to receive intensive leadership training
• Lunch N Learns for a quick leadership fix!
And more. Sylvia tailors her work to YOUR needs with an initial assessment of what is needed to make you as an individual or your company successful. She will customize a program that fits those needs.
Contact us for more Information: